French Le capybara botté Teacher's Manual
With tons of professional-quality photos, this digital teacher’s manual is extremely user-friendly, supportive, clear, and organized.
This is the downloadable version.
For Every Chapter
- Complete Teacher-friendly lesson plans with I can... statements and an Essential Question
- Individual and group exercises and assignments
- Reproducible comprehension Quizzes and Tests with and without answers in various formats: fill in the blank, short answer, true or false
- Teaching strategies for different learning styles, comprehension questions for leading discussions, and classroom games.
- Substitute teacher lesson plans
- Essential chapter vocabulary
Features and Highlights
- The Essential Question: a focused theme throughout the book for students to connect to their experience.
- Innovative Story Map graphic organizer builds the Common Core skill of analyzing character development as the plot moves toward resolution
- Character exploration exercises to explore their world, fears, and motivations
- Assignments for making Personal Connections so students can relate the material to their own lives
- Predict the plot and imagine alternative storylines
- Web links for deeper exploration through videos and slideshows of cultures, locations, and other topics
- Word Clouds based on vocabulary frequency
- Quality on-location, full-color photographs to help visualize the story in context
- Listening comprehension exercises
Beyond the Book
- Supplementary authentic resources for cultural exploration
- Explore water cycles
- Deforestation issues
- Features of French Guiana
- and much more!