El capibara con botas Teacher's Manual
With hundreds of professional-quality photos, this digital teacher’s manual is extremely user-friendly, supportive, clear, and organized. Grab it and teach. Just add students!
This downloadable version of the teacher's manual is the same as the CD version.
Includes Downloadable audiobook for the book El capibara con botas.
For Every Chapter
- Complete Teacher-friendly lesson plans in English tied to I can... statements and an Essential Question
- Individual and group exercises and assignments
- Reproducible comprehension Quizzes and Tests with and without answers in various formats: fill in the blank, short answer, true or false
- Teaching strategies for different learning styles, comprehension questions for leading discussions, and classroom games.
- Substitute teacher lesson plans
- Essential chapter vocabulary
Features and Highlights
- The Essential Question: a focused theme throughout the book for students to connect to their experience.
- Innovative Story Map graphic organizer builds the Common Core skill of analyzing character development as the plot moves toward resolution
- Character exploration exercises to explore their world, fears, and motivations
- Assignments for making Personal Connections so students can relate the material to their own lives
- Predict the plot and imagine alternative storylines
- Web links for deeper exploration through videos and slideshows of cultures, locations, and other topics
- Word Clouds based on vocabulary frequency
- Quality on-location, full-color photographs to help visualize the story in context
- Listening comprehension exercises
Beyond the Book
- Supplementary authentic resources for cultural exploration
- Explore water cycles
- Deforestation issues
- Geographical features of Ecuador and wildlife
- and much more!