Newly published as Los bucaneros y el Templo del Jaguar
Click here for the Los bucaneros y el Templo del Jaguar Teacher’s Manual on CD
La Vampirata — Teacher’s Manual
With slideshows of professional-quality photos, this digital teacher’s manual is extremely user-friendly, supportive, clear, and organized. Grab it and teach. Just add students!
For Every Chapter
- Complete Student-friendly lesson plans tied to I can… statements and an Essential Question
- Individual and group exercises and assignments
- Reproducible comprehension Quizzes and Tests
- Teaching strategies for different learning styles, comprehension questions for leading discussions, and classroom games.
- Essential chapter vocabulary
- Chapter comics
Features and Highlights
- The Essential Question: a focused theme throughout the book for students to connect to their experience.
- Character exploration exercises to explore their world, fears, and motivations
- Assignments for making Personal Connections so students can relate the material to their own lives
- Predict the plot and imagine alternative storylines
- Web links for deeper exploration through videos and slideshows of cultures, locations, and other topics
- Word Clouds based on vocabulary frequency
- Quality on-location, full-color photographs to help visualize the story in context
Beyond the Book
- Supplementary authentic resources for cultural exploration
- Sail the seas with Colonial era pirates!
- Learn about the history of Judaism in Europe and the New World
- Dive into eighteenth century Newport, Rhode Island, Cartagena, Colombia, and other Caribbean trade route locations
- Discover the beliefs, superstitions, economics, historical figures, and more of Colonial era peoples
- and much more!