La France en danger Teacher's Manual
With hundreds of professional-quality photos in 11 slideshows, this extensive digital teacher’s manual is extremely user-friendly, supportive, clear, and organized. Grab it and teach. Just add students!
Downloadable teacher's manual and audiobook!
For Every Chapter
- Complete Teacher-friendly lesson plans
- Individual and group exercises and assignments
- Reproducible Quizzes and Tests with and without answers in various formats: fill in the blank, short answer, true or false
- Teaching strategies for different learning styles, comprehension questions for leading discussions, and classroom games.
- Essential chapter vocabulary
Features and Highlights
- Character exploration exercises to explore their world, fears, and motivations
- Assignments for making Personal Connections so students can relate the material to their own lives
- Predict the plot and imagine alternative storylines
- Web links for deeper exploration through videos and slideshows of cultures, locations, and other topics
- Word Clouds based on vocabulary frequency
- Chapter comics
- Quality on-location photographs to help visualize the story in context
Beyond the Book
- Supplementary authentic resources for cultural exploration
- Pablo Picasso and Guernica resources
- Information about the Nazi occupation of France, Maréchal Pétain, Charles de Gaulle, French cafes, La Sainte-Chapelle, Le Château Grimaldi, and the locations of the book.
- Much more!